"Firms should ensure that those supervising employees ..... have the necessary coaching and assessment skills ..... to act as a competent supervisor and assessor"
It's not us saying this; it is FCA Rules and Guidance (see TC Soucebook Chapter 2).
ATEB runs one day supervisory training courses that provide the necessary grounding for supervisors and are up to date with RDR requirements.
The course covers:
- Overview of general T&C requirements on regulated firms
- Setting customer facing sales process standards
- Consistent and accurate assessment skills
- Theory of coaching and training
- Training Needs Analysis completion
- Constructing SMARTA development plans
- Structuring one to ones
- Monitoring performance.
We can run in-house courses for larger firms and regional courses around the country.
To find out more please use the Contact Us section of this website.